Monday 4 February 2013

Character Re-analysis

After sketching out some ideas for bat-like creatures, I found myself disliking my idea heavily and so I've rethought the character entirely. I am now thinking of a gaunt and blind old man. I want him to have slow sweeping movements around the room so that there's no doubt he controls the situation.

I want him to be tall yet skinny with ragged clothing and a greyish toned skin. this will amplify the withered and aged look I hope to achieve. I plan to elongate his fingers so that when he grasps an object it is engulfed completely. This should hopefully aid the idea of his need to control and own things. I like the idea of making his robes drape from his arms in a wing-like fashion, almost giving an animal characteristic.

No comments:

Post a Comment